3 day Margaret River Escape
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Margaret River, WA
- Product code: P62NS8
This Three Day Scenic Adventure has been designed by two local business
owners, Paul Berry from Surf N’ Dirt Adventure Tours, and Sullivan
McLeod from the Flying Corkscrew.
The philosophy is simple: they only want to take you to the best places in Margaret River.
This 3 day tour will take you to some of the finest quality,
award-winning wineries for exclusive wine and dining experiences, while
keeping you totally immersed in the region’s incredible natural
Group size: 4 – 12
Price (Adult 18+): $1299 per adult
Price (Children -18): $899 per child (this price excludes the Leeuwin Degustation, which is not available to children).
This package is available without the helicopter component for a reduced rate of $999 per adult and $799 per child.
Due to weather constraints the helicopter is not available from May to September.
- 3 nights accommodation at Margaret’s Beach Resort.
- Breakfast each morning at the White Elephant Cafe.
- Exclusive aerial views of the stunning Margaret River region with a helicopter flight.
- Celebrity treatment as you land on the grass at at Leeuwin Estate by helicopter (champagne included!)
- Indulgent seven-course degustation with matching Art Series wine from the iconic Leeuwin Estate.
- Premium wine tasting in spectacular private rooms overlooking the region’s iconic vineyards.
- Kayaking down the incredible Blackwood River.
- Guided walk through the magical Boranup Forest.
Day 1: Check in and Relax
- Check into Margaret’s Beach Resort, situated on the beachfront in Gnarabup. Settle in to your beautifully appointed room enjoying the vista on your private balcony.
Day 2: Adventure Awaits
- 7.30 – 9am: Each day your breakfast comes with a view at the White Elephant Café, overlooking the tranquil waters of Gnarabup Beach, and a short stroll from the Beach Resort.
- 9.30am Paul from Surf n Dirt will pick you up from White Elephant cafe or Margarets Beach Resort.
- Spend the morning kayaking down the Blackwood River, one of the region’s hidden treasures. Spot amazing birdlife and experience true serenity.
- Enjoy a tasty picnic lunch on the banks of the Blackwood River and make the most of the secluded location with a refreshing swim.
- Take a leisurely walk through the incredible Boranup Karri Forrest and enjoy spectacular views of the coast at Conto’s Beach. Some of the Karri trees here reach up to 60m tall!
- Journey to the beautiful Arlewood Estate – recently voted the Dark Horse of the Year by the James Halliday Wine Companion and enjoy amazing wines and warm hospitality.
- 4.30pm – 5pm: Return to Margaret’s Beach Resort where you’ll be lulled to sleep by the sound of rolling waves.
Day 3: Helicopter Long Lunch
- After breakfast, start the day with your first wine tasting in the private room at Amelia Park. Recently voted the Best Cellar Door in Australia by Gourmet Traveller magazine, the private room at Amelia Park provides the ultimate “wow” factor with stunning, sunlit views over this spanning vineyard.
- Next up is a seated private tasting at Windows Estate, voted the Best Small Cellar Door in WA for 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Good Wine Guide.
- Enjoy an exclusive behind the scenes tasting at hidden gem Cape Grace, which makes small quantities of highly awarded wine using organic principles on their family farm just outside Gracetown.
- Your helicopter will arrive to pick you up from Cape Grace, commencing your incredible coastal helicopter flight before landing on the lawns of Leeuwin Estate, with champagne on arrival.
- Indulge for the afternoon in your seven-course degustation carefully matched with Leeuwin’s award-winning Art Series Wine. Return to Margaret’s Beach Resort to catch the sunset, satisfied after a day full of wining and dining.